WEMA BANK

WEMA BANK
Take control

Friday, October 9, 2015

Flavour Reveals Why He Is Not Ready For Marriage


Flavour Nabania
Flavour Nabania
Celebrated singer Flavour N’abania is a successful contemporary high-life music act no doubt and his music has put smiles on the faces of people especially his female fans but this time around he is not about smiles with the bombshell he recently dropped.

Flavour in an interview he had with My Joy Online explains that he is not ready to settle down with a woman right away despite having two children from different mothers and he gave his reasons. He said settling down now will be a will not work well for him.


Chidinma and Flavour share passionate moment in video shoot
Chidinma and Flavour share passionate moment
He explained further that: “Marriage is a serious thing. It’s a decision that when you make it’s like you are in it or you are not so you don’t need to make the wrong decision. That’s the most important thing. If you want to marry, for marrying sake then it doesn’t make sense. You are not defining marriage and because of the kind of job we do, I hardly stay at home so where am I going to have the time to give my family? So it is very difficult” he further stated
Flavour Nabania and alleged girlfriend, Sandra Okagbue
Flavour Nabania and Sandra Okagbue
He went further to explain that his job is an obstacle to his settling down when he said:
“If I was maybe a banker, a CEO of a company or some kind of job it would be very easy, because I would have just gone to work and return to my family every day. For almost two months now I have not been home so if I had a wife…what will be expected of me? That means I can’t go to work, I have to think about them because I can’t leave them lonely like that” he concluded.
Flavour and Anna Banner
Flavour and Anna Banner

Between September 2014 and August 2015, two women had babies for Flavour. He shares a daughter with former Delta soap model Sandra Okagbue. The baby was born in September 2014. The former Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria (MBGN 2013), 20-year-old Anna Banner, had a baby girl by the high-life singer in August 2015.

No comments: