WEMA BANK

WEMA BANK
Take control

Friday, May 6, 2016

It's very sensitive – Peter Okoye on Tiwa, Tee Billz issues


File photo of Singer, Tiwa Savage Balogun.
Tiwa Savage Balogun.
As more comments pour in concerning the situation between Tiwa Savage and Tee Billz, Peter Okoye gives his two cents on the issue in an exclusive chat with Hip TV. In case you missed it, the entire situation stems from April 28 when Tunji ‘Tee Billz’ Balogun started a
vortex of controversies with his infamous Instagram rants which were eventually deleted. In return, Tiwa Savage conducted an all-revealing interview on April 29 in which she revealed several messy details about her relationship with (ex) husband Tee Billz. Peter Okoye stated his desire to stay away from the situation as he refused to comment on the issues between the pair, adding that it is a sensitive subject.


He said: “I don’t wanna make comments about it, it’s very sensitive. Sorry guys. I will never, I made up my mind [and] I don’t wanna say anything about it because the way people are taking it, I mean we are talking about life and death here and it’s very sensitive [and] I would never comment about it. I would do anything to support them and love them.” When asked if all celebrity marriages fail, he said: “It’s not [true], I don’t believe that. It’s not.” On sustaining marriages even as a celebrity, he gave these tips: “I think it’s [about] just being yourself. Don’t change because you got married. [For instance] because I’m married today ‘they’ll say stop taking off your shirts, stop behaving as if you are not married’. Listen, some people get married and they start living some kind of life because they’re married. “I don’t believe in people saying because you’re married you shouldn’t wear some kind of outfits. Come on. Some people make marriage look boring.” He added that he hasn’t changed for any reason and he married a woman who is like his friend hence the understanding between them. The energetic entertainer also stated that he loves how his wife dresses in trendy outfits, just the way she was before he got married to her.

 Watch the interview below:




No comments: