WEMA BANK

WEMA BANK
Take control

Thursday, October 15, 2015

Tiny Bride Has Her Dream Wedding With Beloved Man Two Times Her Higher

tiny bride
Amanda Fyfe and her husband Steven
A woman whose height is just 81cm tied the knot with a 1m 85cm man in Hinckley, Leicestershire, England, UK.
Please, scroll down for photos below!

Amanda Fyfe was born with a severe form of brittle bone disease also known as Osteogenesis Imperfecta, which means her bones are prone to fracture and her growth is restricted. Her parents were told that the baby is highly unlikely to survive a day but the girl defied all the odds and now lives a full life.
Amanda-Fyfe
The woman was born with a severe form of brittle bone disease
The 31-year-old found her love, got married and even gave birth to her son, Aidan, who is now six years old. Amanda and Steven met in 2007 and were close friends for some years, they can’t even imagine that their relationship would grow in something bigger. As time went by, they understood that couldn’t imagine their lives without each other.
Amanda-Fyfe (1)
“Some people looked at us, but we just ignored them.”

She said: “It sounds cheesy but I really have found Heaven with Steven. When I was younger, I was so scared I wouldn’t be able to find a boyfriend because of my size. But all my dreams have come true and I’ve met the perfect man. He’s never cared about my height and loves me the way I am.
Amanda-Fyfe-with-her-husband-Steven-and-son-Aidan
Steven, Amanda and their son Aidan
I made Steven wait four weeks before we slept together. I was nervous, but he made me feel really at ease and comfortable and it was great. Steven and I are just like any other couple. We have a good sex life and I feel more relaxed with him than with previous boyfriends. Although my bones break easily, it’s not dangerous. He makes me feel really comfortable and he’s gentle.”
Amanda-Fyfe (2)
Steven and Amanda are now planning to give their son Aidan a brother or a sister. However, doctors warn the unusual couple that one more pregnancy can be risky both for a child and mother. Thus the newlyweds are considering adoption, as they “have so much love to give as a family.”

No comments: