WEMA BANK

WEMA BANK
Take control

Thursday, July 9, 2015

Queen Nwokoye In Impersonation And Extortion Mess

theodora ibekwe chieftaincy title uk
Theodora Ibekwe
Nollywood actress, Queen Nwokoye is presently in the middle of an impersonation and extortion case. 
UK based actress, Theodora Ibekwe, has accused the bearer, Queen Nwokoye Nkwoye, a Nollywood actress in Nigeria of using her name and that of Ruke O. Amata’s name to extort money from people.

Ibekwe said this in a message she sent house:
”Dear all, an impersonator using the fake Facebook of Queen Nwokoye Nkwoye a Nollywood Actress in Nigeria is using my name and Ruke .O.Amata’s name to extort money from people.
The impersonator is asking people to call 08073540492, a Nigerian number to pay for registration for audition of 50, 000 naira and when I asked what the actors will be paid they said £6,500 each.
….And that the film is called Shameful Destiny…..they could not even pronounce Shameful Deceit, a movie we shot in 2013. I actually called the number, and got this info.
Someone on Facebook alerted me; please all this is not me
EFCC has been contacted……be warned.”
When Naij.com called the number, one Dickson picked the call and claim he is in charge of the auditioning. He asked how I got to know about the audition and I told him through a friend.
He said I was lucky to have gotten in touch with him directly. I was given the serial number 53 and I am to pay the sum of N16,500 into an account that will be sent to me first tomorrow morning.
Dickson also told me to meet him at a yet to be disclosed hotel by Monday where he will train me on what to expect during the audition. He assured me that I will definitely get a promising role.
The movie, ‘Shameful Destiny‘, according to Dickson will be shot next month.This will not be the first time stories of people duping unsuspecting upcoming actors in the name of audition in Nollywood will come up. Only this time around they decided to drop Queen Nwokoye’s name.

No comments: