WEMA BANK

WEMA BANK
Take control

Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Popular Actress Reveals Why She Flaunts Her Big Boobs

Popular Actress Reveals Why She Flaunts Her Big Boobs


Beautiful, bold and well-endowed actress, Yvonne Jegede has revealed why she is not usually well covered up in her roles.
When asked at a recent event about her obsession for cleavage-baring dresses, she responded that her clothes should be blamed.


“Well, it depends on the clothes. I have big boobs, so, if the clothes are not big enough to cover my boobs you would not blame me for that. I am not the person who made my clothes. I just put the clothes on,” she said.
Yvonne also talked about her relationship with Music Legend Tuface Idibia. Her words, “I didn’t date 2face. I only featured in his “African Queen” video. I have never kissed him before.”
Meanwhile, recently, controversial actress Cossy Orjiakor turned singer balanced a glass of wine between her massive boobs at a party.

No comments: