WEMA BANK

WEMA BANK
Take control

Monday, May 18, 2015

My wife wasn’t a model —Oshiomhole

Governor Adams Oshiomhole and his wife, Iara Oshiomhole carry the bread and wine for the Holy Communion at a Thanksgiving Mass held at the Immaculate Conception Cathedral, Auchi, on Sunday, to thank God for the success of their wedding ceremony.
Governor Adams Oshiomhole and his wife, Iara Oshiomhole carry the bread and wine for
the Holy Communion at a Thanksgiving Mass held at the Immaculate Conception Cathedral, Auchi,
 on Sunday, to thank God for the success of their wedding ceremony.
GOVERNOR Adams Oshiomhole of Edo State has said that his new wife, Iara, was not a model professionally, although she is a model to him. He, meanwhile, said his new wife was not a replacement for his late wife, Clara, whom he said was irreplaceable. Speaking at a thanksgiving Mass at the
Immaculate Conception Cathedral, Auchi, yesterday, Oshiomhole denied reports that his wife is a ‘top model,’ saying the speculation might have been generated from her poise and beauty.
He said: “When I read newspaper stories and they said that I married a top model, I felt maybe they were referring to another person.
“The lady that God has directed to my path and heart to marry is not and was not a model. Of course, she looks beautiful and I understand that is why people assume that this kind of a lady must be a model. But, of course, she is a model to me and we hope and pray that we will be models in the eyes of our God and I think that is the most important thing.”
Governor Oshiomhole appealed to the congregation to keep supporting him and his new wife in prayer, saying: “I  ask you to please continue to pray for us. It is not easy. I lost my first wife and it is not possible to replace her. Yes, I have married another but it is not a replacement.”

No comments: