WEMA BANK

WEMA BANK
Take control

Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Kim: I Didn't Copy Beyonce

The Internet freaked out over Kim Kardashian's dress at the Met Gala on Monday, buzzing over the similarity to Beyonce's 2012 Met dress.
The reality star took to Instagram, explaining that her sheer white dress (Peter Dundas' first gown for Roberto Cavalli) that was edged with feathers was inspired Cher.

"Tonight's inspiration! Cher at the 1st ever Met Gala!" she captioned a photo of Cher in a similar white dress the singer wore in the '70s. "I just met her and told her this photo was my inspiration for my dress tonight! She is so beautiful! So happy I met her!"
 
A photo posted by Kim Kardashian West (@kimkardashian) on May 4, 2015 at 7:38pm PDT
And she didn't stop there. Kim posted a second photo of herself at last night's gala with Cher.
"This beauty, this icon! I'm so so happy I met her!!!! We spoke about our amazing Armenian journeys!" Kim captioned the photo. "And that Bob Mackie gown she wore to the Met 1974."
 
A photo posted by Kim Kardashian West (@kimkardashian) on May 4, 2015 at 9:33pm PDT
Kim also posted a booty-off shot with her "idol," J.Lo.
 
A photo posted by Kim Kardashian West (@kimkardashian) on May 4, 2015 at 9:55pm PDT
-- Erin O'Sullivan

No comments: