WEMA BANK

WEMA BANK
Take control

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

3 Misconstrued Facts About Oshiomhole's New Wife

3 Misconstrued Facts About Oshiomhole's New Wife
Oshiomhole and his new wife, Iara
Immediately the governor stepped out with his wife, the social media went ablaze with various misconstrued information and rumors which the latter later made clear how untrue some of these information were.
Here are three things a lot of Nigerians got wrong about the comrade’s wife;
1. Her real name is Iara and not Lara. The name starts with the letter  I.

2. As against the rumor that she is an Ethiopian, Governor Oshiomhole made it known that his bride is from Cape Verde.
“I have seen a lot of publications, some saying that she is Philippine, Dutch and several others, but she is from Cape Verde. And that is part of West Africa. And I hope that will rest the debate of where she is from,” he said regarding her nationality.
3. It was also made known that Iara Fortes-Oshiomhole was a former top model but Oshiomhole during a thanksgiving service held at the Immaculate Conception Cathedral, Auchi said her new wife has never been a model.
“When I read newspaper stories and they say that Comrade has married a ‘top model’ I’m like maybe it’s another person. “The lady that God has directed to my path and heart to marry is not and was not a model. Of course, she looks beautiful and I understand that is why people assume that this kind of a lady must be a model but of course, she is a model in my heart and we hope and pray that we will be models in the heart of our God and I think that is the most important thing,” he said.
The 63-year-old governor married his beautiful wife on Friday, May 15, 2015, five years after the death of his first wife, Clara.

No comments: