WEMA BANK

WEMA BANK
Take control

Friday, July 10, 2015

Why I Kiss Girls On Stage, Kiss Daniel

pop singer, Kiss Daniel
Pop singer, Kiss Daniel

Pop singer, Kiss Daniel, has revealed that he once got carried away while kissing a girl on stage. The Woju hitmaker says he gets to kiss at least one girl at every show.
“On one occasion in Warri, some of the female fans got so excited to see me perform live that they literally tore my shirt to shreds.
I get kissed on stage a lot. Most of the time, when I go to shows, I already know I am going to kiss a girl or more. There was this show I attended in Ibadan. A girl came up to dance with me. While we were dancing, she kissed me and I got carried away for a few moments,” he told Punch.
He dismissed online reports that he endorsed gay marriage. “I don’t know where people got that information. I have never supported gay marriage. Why would I do that?”
Daniel said his music talent can be attributed to his background.
“I come from a family of artists. My late dad was a painter who also did a bit of songwriting on the side. My sister works with Cool FM as a presenter and my brother is a fashionista. You can see that my family is well grounded in creativity. Besides, dad always encouraged us to be self-employed. He would tell us to use our God-given talents to make a living for ourselves. So when I was starting out as a music artiste he supported me.”
The  Woju coroner said his greatest regret in life is not fulfilling his promise to buy his father a new car on his birthday and admitted that Woju’s huge success brought him financial benefits but maintained that he is “successfully comfortable”.

Kiss Daniel became famous off his hits Woju and Laye.

No comments: