WEMA BANK

WEMA BANK
Take control

Friday, June 19, 2015

OAP Part Ways With CoolFM Over Marriage Threats

OAP Part Ways With CoolFM Over Marriage Threats


Popular OAP, Shine Begho who presents the morning show with Mannie as one of the angels on The Good Morning Nigeria Show on Cool Fm, has revealed why she parted ways with the radio station.

In a recent interview with That 1960 Chick, the media personality said her relationship with the management of Cool FM, took a bad turn after two months of her marriage.
The stunning OAP got married to her fashion designer heartthrob, Seth Usanga in February, 2015.

She said, “Things got worse after I got  married, less than two months after getting married, I was told to go to move to Cool FM Abuja. My married life just started! I can’t leave my husband just like that! My position wasn’t considered at all even though I begged for management to see reason.”
OAP Part Ways With CoolFM Over Marriage Threats

“It came across to me they didn’t care about my new life. They said my husband didn’t have a say in this decision and indirectly told me to choose between my job and my marriage. Of course I choose my marriage! It was not a hard decision to make, I have been taken for granted, I have been stagnant, it was time to make a change” she said.
Shine revealed that after she left the radio station she’s now into freelance presenting and MC-ing work, while she is about to start her own media company, Vendrika Media.

No comments: