WEMA BANK

WEMA BANK
Take control

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Is Sean Tizzle Leaving Difference Entertainment?

Is Sean Tizzle Leaving Difference Entertainment?

There has been rumours going round that Different Entertainment’s frontman Sean Tizzle is not in good terms with the label because of a recent decision the label made without the artiste’s consent
Following rumours that he is about to part ways with his label and flag off his own label, Tizzle Nation, the artiste in a recent interview with TheNet dismissed the  rumours.

He said:  It’s a good thing, we are growing, it shows growth. It shows the blueprint we have is a good one, but at the same time I’m Sean Tizzle and nobody can take that away from me and I’m grateful to God that we can actually put these new artistes on board. No beefs at all I knew about the whole process it’s about the music.
When asked why he had to flag off Tizzle Nation he said, “The Tizzle Nation has been a movement from Day 1. At the end of the day, what I have with Difference Entertainment is a contract, some people sign for 3, 4, 5 years and after that if you want to move on you move on, if you want to stay you stay, so I think the same people should wait for me to decide if I want to move on, stay with the label or whatever the situation is, but whatever it is I hope it’s for good.”
The singer did not rule out working with D’Tunes even if he had to leave the label admitting D’Tune is a brother he has been working with even before Difference Entertainment.
He further stressed that, Tizzle nation is not a record label but I movement that has been alive for a while even though he chose not to talk about it.
The 5new acts signed by the label are (Q-Dot, Bad Boy Ace, D-O, ATM, Kue and Bounce.
The pop singer recently spoke about the trend of artistes having child outside wedlock.

No comments: