WEMA BANK

WEMA BANK
Take control

Monday, June 1, 2015

Moyo lawal returns from ‘PRISON’

MOYO LAWAL RETURNS FROM ‘PRISON’

One of the sexiest stars in Nollywood, Moyo Lawal, has finally decided to bounce back to social media after her self-imposed ‘prison’.
Recall that the hour-glass shaped actress went on a sabbatical from all forms of social media, even from the press as she kept avoiding every proposed interview sessions.


MOYO LAWAL
Moyo Lawal

Visibly excited to be back into the social media circle, Moyo stormed Instagram to appreciate her fans, who have missed her, and as well apologized for her absence.
“A year ago, I went on a hiatus from social media because there were too many questions I was beginning to ask myself about my industry, career choices and public perception of my image. Reassurance that entertainment without its fringe benefits will still be my passion was something I needed to confirm in order to know if I still wanted to continue this journey. Need I say mission accomplished.

No comments: